Reboot Reboot

Well made and very nicely produced.

For the electronic/dance scene this fits quite perfectly. Mastering-wise, some of the instruments feel like they could be flashed out and mixed a little better, but atthat point it's just personal gripes.

Keep it up, meng.

Stay Here With Me Stay Here With Me

This is probably my favorite recent song from you. Amazing job on the vocals, I must say.

I'm giving you 4 stars simply because your drops are too weak. Everything else, is generally well composed. Here's to hoping you continue to improve!

Faith (unfinished) Faith (unfinished)

I really like the direction this one is taking. However, the beat is far too simple for the melody that it plays. Personally, if I may add my two cents, I always feel as if you're getting lazy with your beats. They're generally moderately weak. Also, this WIP is lacking a good bassline, if it even has one. If that mid-range rythm is your bassline, it's not cutting it.

I also feel like I've heard this song before.

Keep it up, mate.

Gravity Gravity

This is a rehash of Deadmau5's "Strobe" mix.

It's moderately well made, but pretty slow going.
Try to work on your basslines and drum percs.

Keep it up mate.

-DXT- -DXT-

Sounds amazing, and heavy, but there's nothing else going on aside from that hypersaw-type synth, which makes the song sound a bit incomplete.

Really well made though, my ears LOVE it :)

Norato - Release [loop] Norato - Release [loop]

PLEEEEEASE, for the love of all tat is good and holy in the universe...

make it a full song. :)

Norato responds:

Sorry man, I do not work on this anymore :(

My name is Norato My name is Norato

Love the ambience of this track.
The buildup took a little while for a melody to branch its way out of the beat, but damn... well worth the wait. Love the beat, buddy :)

Cold Spring Cold Spring

The EQ for the song is generally loud in the intro, mainly for the background pad. Makes the entire song have this very cloudy vibe.

You already know what I'm going to say about the rest of the tune, melody-wise. Perfect, absolutely perfect. Reminds me of one of the songs on my Rock Band 3 setlist, forget the name.

Keep up the tunes. I'm starting to work on House... ish.

Norato - Preview Hopeless Norato - Preview Hopeless

I love it. The ambience of the beat is really well kept throughout the song.. I was afraid it would get lost after the intro but it wasn't.

This is really well produced, sounds clean and crisp, really clear and my ears are LOVING it!
Fels like it isn't finished at the end though :/

Action Potential (Demo) Action Potential (Demo)

It sounds abolutely amazing dude, and you MUST finish it. Right where it ends it just cuts, you need to continue through with this to completion, bro.

I'm loving it so far, just keep at it! :]