Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

A perfect, new shooter.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. Difficulty is nauseating for anyone willing to try to perfect EVERY stage. I can perfect most, but not all.

The music is great, a varying selection... and perfect for the game. Never have i seen a Shmup like this.... influenced by musical beats. It's like oneone took Rez and Space Invaders IG and mashed em. Maybe it's not THAT extreme, but yea, it's amazingly fun.

The only ONE nagative remark i can possibly make about the game... is the final boss. I don't want to spoil it for others, but the battle was quite well set up and it WAS fun. If you read beyond this point, SPOILER ALERT.

I was expecting an epic final boss beat, that wasn't just a mashup of all previous bosses made into one... I was expecting a new, epically hard boss with a lot of health. The upgrades for the battle are epic, quite insane... again, a perfect buildup. But I was REALLY expecting a nice, memorable battle. That said, the game was amazing.

Snailiad Snailiad

this game is AMAZING.

It's like a metroid + blaster master clone, with upgrades and lots of secrets! I LOVE IT!

The map system is great too, and ive been playing this all day, and will continue to.

GREAT WORK!! :D

DN8 DN8

Great Game, TONS OF FUN.

I can tell RIGHT fron the get-go that this game was HEAVILY influenced by Space Invaders IG in the xbox live arcade and elsewhere. That being said, it contains many more classic bullet-hell dynamics, and it AMAZING to play. Loads of fun! :D

Squize responds:

Yeah, also the Galaga reboot on XBLA, with hints of Outrun and even R-Type.

Glad you liked it mate, and glad you didn't see the lack of originality as like eating glass, which some people do.

Dirgantara - First Phase Dirgantara - First Phase

Amazing! Absolutely stunning!

I'd give it a perfect 10, but instead knock it down 1 measely little point, just becaus of no customizable controls, like previus people have stated.

this is a great stage for a bullet hell game, and relies on strict pattern memorization as well as good sight and skill. I love the ability to make my SLAVES enter a formation anywhere i want. My only gripe is the fact that the SLAVES have their own lifebar, which ends the game as it reaches zero, which adds greatly to difficulty. However, it's not a bad thing, it's just different than standard shmups that only have the ship you control as the objkect with hitpoints. Still can't beat the boss yet, but i will KEEP TRYING! :D

The Invisible Trousers The Invisible Trousers

Awesome game

Only reason it's not a 10 is because i was able to glich inside a wall xD

Block Drop Block Drop

Amazingly simple = amazing.

Such a simple concept, yet such complex stages! I LOVE IT!

Currently at 28 and will keep playing for awhile, saving my password

Over The Border Over The Border

...that's a LOT of tequila o.o

Amazing game, very simple yet very cool. Also DIFFICULT.

I have EVERY upgrade and STILL can't get across the boreder. I guess we've got some d*mded nice security, eh? :3

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

w00000 domino effect! :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Awesome, but difficult!

it's incredibly awesome to mix combinations and think hard about making new "elements", despite how hard it can be and how easily I get stuck xD.

Theres no way i could do the first runthrough without using at least one hint xD

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute